No Events Coming Up...
The history of The Millers Cottage dates back to the reign of William III (1688-1702). Built in 1695 the original building has since undergone many changes and transformations but still manages to retain much of its original charm and character.
The premises were still grinding wheat to serve its original purpose until the last Miller to occupy the cottage, one Michael Slaughter Woolett, left in 1842. It is at this time that the premises first became a public house and was registered officially as The Millers Cottage. The Millers has been licensed to sell beers, wines, and later spirits, ever since.
Now under sole ownership (Mrs Glynis Kean) The Millers Cottage is currently undergoing a full interior refurbishment and offers a fun and friendly atmosphere. Set in a quiet, rural location on Windmill Hill it is nonetheless situated just outside the town centre and only 5 minutes walk from Gravesend Central train station.
WINNER OF 'THE BEST BLOOMING PUB' 'GRAVESHAM IN BLOOM' COMPETITION 2015
Live Televised Sports Courtesy Of: